M.D., 26, Kiev, Ukraine


If I wasn't working in recruitment, I would be a detective", says Maryana (in excellent English). A detective who dances salsa, cooks and can write you a business plan. Maryana is one of the most versatile women I know. She could probably do anything that she sets her mind to.

I am grateful for her friendship during the time I lived in Kiev. She was always helpful, attentive and super perceptive - very handy for a sometimes naive person like me. Her best quality is her independence. Her father put money aside for her wedding and she told him she would rather have a car!

Maryana´s 7 Life Path makes her charming, witty and intelligent. This in combination with her 5 Expression means she has an unconventional, problem-solving mind. Her 8 Birthday Number and Heart´s Desire gives her the strong business focus that has seen her work in financial, IT and marketing recruitment.

Maryana likes open-minded and active people, "someone ready to jump in a river". So now you know :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment