O.S, 25, Kiev, Ukraine



"Everything is possible", says Olga. "It's my favourite quote. I don't know who said it first but I use it a lot so now it's mine." I believe her. She is 5 times fin-swimming champion of Ukraine and has just decided to go back to University to study Law, "for my life after swimming". 


Olga's 4 Life Path and 8 Birthday number make her a strong woman. Hard work, achievement and awards are her trademark. And although she looks like a flower, she is tough - "I'd be a heavy rock guitar player if I was a musician", she laughs. 


Olga's laugh is deep but her smile is sweet. And underneath the tough girl she is eloquent, charming and even a little flirtatious. She even cites Breakfast at Tiffany's as her favourite movie ("my answer probably surprises you because it is a romantic movie"). Her 3 Heart's Desire makes her very social and she loves to dance and have fun - "when I'm not training" (at all the parties I've had, Olga is usually one of the last to leave). Be careful though - she has an I.Q. of 135 and her charm can turn to sarcasm if you start acting a bit stupid :)


We can expect big things from Olga now and in the future. Her 1 Expression Number means she is destined to be one of the best at whatever she does; and being born in a Master Number 22 year means her achievements will last well into later life. 

1 comments:

Anonymous 27 September 2011 at 12:22  

She's the greatest athlet, I know. Olja is my ideal =)

Post a Comment